In collaboration with our friends at Singing Rooster, Haiti Made is now selling certified organic, fair trade-certified Haitian dark chocolate!
Organic from bean to bar, Singing Rooster's Cafe Noir Haitian Chocolate Bar is a crunchy combination of roasted coffee bits and rich 78% cacao dark chocolate.
- 2.2 oz 78% cacao dark chocolate bar topped with roasted coffee bits
- Ingredients: organic cacao beans, organic cacao butter, organic cane sugar, roasted coffee bits
- Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free
- Cacao certified-organic by ECOCERT, grown by small Haitian farmers and cooperatives in Haiti
- Fair Trade plus - 100% proceeds support Haitian farmers and cooperatives
Singing Rooster is a non-profit, social enterprise that helps Haitian farmers cultivate and process high-quality, gourmet Haitian coffee and organic Haitian cacao. Singing Rooster is a Fair Trade Federation member that works exclusively with Haitian farmers who produce ECOCERT-certified organic raw cacao. Singing Rooster reinvests 100% of profits back to Haitian farmers and their communities in the form of projects that improve cacao production, land management, small business development, and entrepreneurship. Read more about Singing Rooster at http://www.singingrooster.org/