In collaboration with our friends at Singing Rooster, Haiti Made is now selling gourmet whole bean Haitian coffee!
Full City is Singing Rooster's medium roast coffee and it embodies the best qualities of Haitian coffee. With citrus notes and a rich chocolatey profile, we love to use our stove-top moka pot at home to make a fresh batch of Full City coffee, just like in Haiti!
- 12 oz whole bean Haitian coffee (100% arabica)
- Coffee grown by small Haitian farmers and farmer-owned cooperatives across Haiti
- Washed and roasted in small batches
- Fair Trade plus - 100% proceeds support Haitian farmers and cooperatives
- Coffee profile: Citrus, rich chocolate, and balanced acidity
Singing Rooster is a non-profit, social enterprise that helps Haitian farmers cultivate and process high-quality, gourmet Haitian coffee. Singing Rooster supports small coffee farmers and farmer-owned cooperatives by providing pre-harvest financing and green coffee purchasing that's well above Fair Trade prices. Additionally, Singing Rooster reinvests 100% of coffee sales profits back to Haitian farmers and their communities in the form of projects that improve coffee production, land management, small business development, and entrepreneurship. Read more about Singing Rooster at http://www.singingrooster.org/