Patch Tise Beanie
A new take on a Haiti Made classic. Our new Patch Tise Beanie is the same Tise Beanie you love, but with a new stylish leather patch design. Tise means “Loom” in Haitian Creole. Whether you are out skiing snowy mountain slopes during winter or hiking your favorite forest trail in late fall, our Patch Tise Beanie has the handwoven warmth you need for each season. Our beautifully handwoven Patch Tise Beanie is soft and fits the contour of your head perfectly. With 6 unique patch styles and 8 different colors of beanie, there’s a Patch Tise Beanie for every outfit and occasion!
- Handwoven in Haiti
- Made from 100% acrylic yarn
- Comes complete with our new stylish leather patch design
Contact us for custom combinations.
- Available in Black, Cognac, and Dark leather colors
- Available in two different patch designs, Rivet and Stitch
- Available in eight different colors, Black, Dark Denim, Gold, Graphite Gray, Ivory, Medium Gray, Speckled Blue, and Speckled Oatmeal