Singing Rooster Haitian Honey Coffee
In collaboration with our friends at Singing Rooster, Haiti Made is now selling gourmet Haitian coffee!
Haitian Honey is one of Singing Rooster's most popular coffee roasts and is a personal favorite of ours here at Haiti Made. With a sweet, bright, and balanced coffee profile, Haitian Honey is the perfect coffee for a french press or pour-over style glass coffeemaker.
- 12 oz Haitian coffee (100% arabica)
- Now available in whole bean or ground
- Coffee grown by small Haitian farmers and farmer-owned cooperatives across Haiti
- Washed and roasted in small batches
- Fair Trade plus - 100% proceeds support Haitian farmers and cooperatives
- Coffee profile: Sweet honey, fruity undertones, and balanced acidity
Singing Rooster is a non-profit, social enterprise that helps Haitian farmers cultivate and process high-quality, gourmet Haitian coffee. Singing Rooster supports small coffee farmers and farmer-owned cooperatives by providing pre-harvest financing and green coffee purchasing that's well above Fair Trade prices. Additionally, Singing Rooster reinvests 100% of coffee sales profits back to Haitian farmers and their communities in the form of projects that improve coffee production, land management, small business development, and entrepreneurship. Read more about Singing Rooster at http://www.singingrooster.org/